New Year, New Properties and Lots of Improvements
In 2023 we saw an increase in properties joining the Anchor Bay family as well as lots of changes to existing properties. In this blog post we explore the new properties, improvements owners have made and things to come in 2024……..
We have added a lot of new properties to our family this year – check out the gallery below to see a few of them below!
Fire Regulations – Improvements
Since October 2023 the regulations for short term holiday rentals have been improved to ensure the safety and security of all guests. All of our properties comply with the new regulations including:
- A Fire Risk Assessment in Each Property
- Gas Safe Certificates in all properties
- Thumb turn (no key) exit doors on all external exits
- Smoke alarms to all bedrooms and living areas
- Emergency Lighting (where needed)
- Detailed fire safety information in all correspondence from ourselves
From a guests point of view, the new regulations have meant
- No charging of EVs (unless the property has an EV charger), electric bikes or e-scooters in any properties
- No candles or naked flames allowed in the properties
- No e-cigs or smoking in any of the properties
Improvements to properties:
Over the winter several of our properties have had work done to ensure even higher standards including new bathrooms, kitchens, flooring and in some cases new doors and windows!