The Lights are up, Reindeer have arrived, Festivities are happening!
Christmas has started at The Bay!
A coastal holiday at The Bay is perfect for all the family – either to party / celebrate or just escape and enjoy miles of golden beaches direct from your door!
The village pub puts on Festive events, Christmas Lunch and New Year Parties (book early direct with them)
Reindeer feeding and petting is available as well as silent (pet friendly) fireworks for New Year!
You can also visit Filey itself – and its famous Fishtive Tree – a tree made of fishing gear on Coble Landing.
Remember that Included in all Christmas Breaks are:
- Pool and Gym Access (only day closed is Xmas Day)
- Walks – Miles of beach with direct access as well as the meadows
- Access to The Bay Facilities
- Village Pub and Restaurant (charges apply)
- Bedding, towels, linen and cleaning
- Energy costs (all have central heating)
Many of our cottages have log burners and most are decorated for Christmas by the owners. You are welcome to bring your own tree and decorations should you wish to!