Wet Weather Days
We all like a holiday when the sun shines, but you cant always rely on the good old British Weather. However there is lots to do on The Bay Village and nearby if it does rain – read on below to find out more what’s going on locally and nearby!
The Bay Wet Weather Activities (all a short walk from your property)
- Activities – archery, pottery etc
When you book, we send you a full list of activities and how to book!
Nearby Activities / Things to do when it rains
- Stained glass centre
- Scarborough – lots of indoor attractions / shopping to do
- Bridlington – shops, the Spa and other indoor attractions
We cannot mention indoor activities without mentioning the Scarborough Fair Collection which features:
- Steam Engines
- Vintage Penny Arcade Machines
- Fairground Organs
- Mechanical Organs
- Vintage Cars, Vehicles and Motorbike Collection
- Indoor Fairground – Running on the hour, every hour, you can twirl on the Tidman Golden Galloping Horses and enjoy times gone by. They were originally built in 1893 and have had several previous owners before finding their home at the Scarborough Fair Collection. The collection also has a rare caterpillar ride, a ghost train, an mini Austin car ride, The Cake Walk, Dodgems and 20th Century Thriller Noah’s Ark. All that nostalgia set alongside classic fairground games such the Coconut Shy, a Strength Tester and ring throwing games.